Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Vacation

I can't believe it! School is out and summer is here. I just finished my 4th year teaching 6th grade, and it has been quite the adventure! I hope to post on this blog some teaching ideas, tips, and tricks that I have learned while being in the classroom. Also, I hope to share some products I sell on teacherspayteachers.com. I know no one is thinking of next school year already (ha...teachers are always thinking of school), but here is a math vocabulary book I plan on using with my class next year. I decided my students need work on remembering vocabulary and this will help them do it! Below are pictures of the product with links to my TPT stores.
Enjoy!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/6th-Grade-Common-Core-Math-Vocabulary-Flip-Book-696711

No comments:

Post a Comment